Thursday, February 23, 2017

UPDATED: DIY Powdered Laundry Detergent

Hello Y'all.
It has been a while since I have been on here. I have moved out into my own apartment. Yikes so I have been insanely busy. I will be doing a post about how that going shortly. 

Anyway I have updated my DIY recipe for my laundry detergent. This blend just has a beautiful girly clean aroma. If that makes since. 


Ingredients:
1 Box Mule Team Borax
1 box Arm & Hammer Laundry Booster
1 bar of Zote (you can chose your preferred color)
1 bottle of Purex Crystals 
1 tub of All Oxi Booster 
A large container
A grater


Step 1:
Pour the borax, laundry booster, crystals, and Oxi booster into your container

Step 2: 
Take the bar of Zote and grate it until there is no more. 


Step 3: 
Mix all the ingredients together. 


All done it is a simple as that. 

xoxo
Lyns


No comments:

Post a Comment